2016年6月19日星期日

I anticipate to be an athlete

I couldn't advice but eavesdrop Mark Henry analytic you about his attributes.Cory Ledesma: I've never met a superstar that didn't animadversion on their attributes. And I don't accusation them FUT Coins. I anticipate to be an athlete, a competitor, a WWE superstar, you charge to accept an ego, you charge to accept a little bit of swagger, you've got to anticipate that you're the best.

So I in actuality don't accusation these guys for advancing up to me and angry for their attributes to be higher. I acknowledge that and I annual that. Like I told Mark Henry, I anticipate we did him amends this year. He's in actuality the a lot of able actualization in the game FIFA 17 Points. He's got a abounding max of attributes on advance backbone and bang strength, which agency that if he anytime gets a move off on you it's traveling to do austere damage, just like in a complete WWE ring.

没有评论:

发表评论