Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho said in an interview that he had been treated differently and suggested that Liverpool manager Klopp was the one who was specially cared for Madden Mobile Coins, and the Germans responded by saying that all the coaches were difficult Control their emotions.
In Liverpool 1-1 draw with Chelsea in the game, Klopp due to dissatisfaction with the part of the penalty and the fourth official Neil - Swabrik roar. After the game the Red Army coach regret to the referee to apologize, and Swabick replied: "No problem, I like your passion.
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is very dissatisfied with this, he in the 0-0 draw Hull City after the game that he was treated differently, and Klopp things for example, he said: "A fourth official told a Coach: 'I enjoy your passion,' and I was told to sit down or sit in the stands.
A reporter will be thrown to the problem of Klopp, the Germans replied: "This is a very emotional game, completely closed emotions is not easy. We are struggling, not just me and Jose Mourinho, There are Wenger and many other coaches are difficult to completely control the emotions.
"The fourth official said this may be my lucky, because I have not heard such an answer before. People will have different approaches Madden 17 Coins. We are different, and sometimes we will be fine, and sometimes will not It 's not something we want to do, it' s not a tactic.
没有评论:
发表评论