2017年3月9日星期四

Golden State Warriors against the Boston Celtics

Golden State Warriors against the Boston Celtics game, the end of the third quarter Stephen - Curry and Jay - Brown episode, became the focus of the fans after the game discussion.

At the end of the third quarter, Curry was ready for the final attack, and the Celtics picked Jay Brown LOLGA. Curry continuous disguise and a retreat step, Brown will swing, the library a sideways long shot, the ball should be three quarters of the end of the buzzing network. After the goal of the library is very excited, his hand pointing to Brown, pointing Brown "quiet", his mouth also said some words. Live commentator said: "Curry should be said that this ball is to feed you see, young people.

"I did not say a word to him, I swear really did not speak to him," he said. "I did not say anything to him," he said. I am trying to defend the field and do the work of the dry man. He (after the goal) looked at me and then began to point .I think that might be the Warriors need the passion and power, but we finally win That 's great.

没有评论:

发表评论