Barcelona 6-1 victory over Hongdu are competitive, but in the post-match conference, Barcelona coach Enrique has announced that next season will no longer coach Barcelona.
In the press conference after the game, Enrique announced his decision: "From the beginning of next season, I will not serve as coach of Barcelona. The reason to choose to leave, and my way of work, rest The time is too little and I need to rest.
Then Enrique also said: "This decision is very difficult for me, but also a thought after the results, but I think this is an honest and just the idea of this season we Mr. Soller and Mr. Robert carried out Meet, I have already told them before, there is no possibility of renewal.
"We are happy with his work performance, and we accept his decision to win the farewell," said Barcelona President Bartomevu, who said he could say that he did not renew his contract in the summer http://www.whoei.com/profile/fifapointlol/blog/coach-career-experienced-guardiola-understand-zeemHJHT8Ik.html . Made a decision this summer, we will have a super coach.
Enrique in the summer of 2014 began to coach Barcelona, the first season to lead the team won the Triple Crown, as of now, Enrique and Barcelona won two La Liga champions, two King's Cup champion, a Champions League, a Spanish Super Cup champion and a World Club Cup champion.
Ricky, who scored in the game, also expressed gratitude to the handsome, "I am all surprised, I am no exception from my personal point of view, I must have to thank Unshi, because he insisted on me "I am really grateful to him," said Rachic, "and now all of us want to end this season and use the championship to get off for the best, and we will enjoy the rest of the time. Enrique 's decision, we hope he will be able to do everything in the future.
没有评论:
发表评论