Bryant and O'Neill in the Lakers partner for 8 years, during which they 4 times into the finals, complete 3 consecutive years. But because of the intensification of the conflict, OK combination eventually dissolved in the summer of 2004.
James was seven years older than Owen, and he regarded Owen as his little brother, just as O'Neill had done to Kobe. James would like to make every effort to help his point guard succeed.
"First of all, I do not know how Kobe and Shaq are dealing with their relationship.I know that from outside people, this is not a success ( More news from www.lolga.com )." James said, "I think Kerry every day in progress and desire So I will try to draw a blueprint for him.You know that his experience, he will learn, and I can do is to give him a blueprint, that is the case because he left the career certainly I'm long. "
32-year-old James is very clear that the Cavaliers will sooner or later belong to Owen. Not long ago, James had said he was willing to decentralize to Owen, and he believed that Owen was ready.
"Whenever the opportunity comes, when I will be the leader of this team, I will be well prepared." Owen said, "but now, I am well suited to become a great team in a good The player. "
没有评论:
发表评论