2017年6月12日星期一

Some serious NHL trading activities

The completion of the Stanley Cup final should mean that fans can start looking forward to some serious NHL trading activities.

Between the expansion of this month and the admission draft, insiders have predicted that this off-season may be a record transaction.

Darren Dreger said on Monday morning at TSN 1050 in Toronto, "It will be truly active," said TSN 1050 on the Toronto. "Obviously, we were fixed on the knights of the Golden Knights and will announce some deals in the next few days. (Cheap NHL 18 Coins is provided for you at the reliable site www.lolga.com/ut-nhl-18/ut-nhl-18-coins ) I still think that on the table between the Chicago Black Hawks and the Las Vegas Golden Knight, Marcus Kruger went Las Vegas.

"I believe that Marc-Andre Fleury is likely to be attracted to the Vegas Golden Knights and explained a lot of things. Last night as part of the penguin celebration, in my party, in our message gathering, one thing that shocked me - just the original emotion - was the emotional Mark Andre Flori and his How the wife is on ice I mean that this person and his children and his family are crying, not only his third session of the Stanley Cup with the approval of the team, and he is all in the Pittsburgh team Teammates to see the culmination of their career, knowing that he will not advance with this group.

"So what do i mean there are a few deals in the works in Las Vegas that have not yet been completed and only need to be announced." It is said that Tampa Bay is with Las Vegas, and Anaheim is so. I think George McPhee will be very busy. "

Dreger was asked to pay special attention to the Black Hawk, he was guessing that Chicago might move the idea of ​​a key part like Klene Hjalmarsson or Brent Seabrook.

"It sounds strange - I mean, that's the two names," Draeger said. "I think Hjalmarsson is more likely to be both." Some people think maybe this process is already in progress because he has submitted a list of the teams he is willing to give up, and I'm just guessing that obviously we are already immersed In the Stanley Cup final, I did not have the opportunity to contact anyone in the Chicago Black Hawk to verify this.

"But this is some frustrating thing. Now he can go where, who can be on his list who is who - I do not know. But again, based on what I hear whisper - if it's in two people Between - it might be Hjalmarsson.

"But as I said in the Las Vegas Knights, many people think that Kruger - Van Riemsdyk 's scene will also be launched, so Stan Bowman has a lot of work to do.

TSN Frank Seravalli reported at the end of May that if Las Vegas had also taken Marcus Kruger through trade, a potential deal could allow the Golden Knight to take Trevor van Riemsdyk in the draft of the expansion.

Kruger's hat is a bit less than $ 3.1 million a season and he has two years to execute his three-year deal.

没有评论:

发表评论